Broyhill Preserve Rules and Regulations
Negative Coggins documentation must be presented prior to unloading.
- Check-in and Checkout is by 5 PM each day. Arrangements for an off-hour check-in must be made in advance.
- Stalls must be bedded with adequate pine shavings. You may bring your own, or purchase bales from the preserve at $6 per bag. One bag per day is usually sufficient.
- For the safety of horses and horse lovers, please walk your horses on Preserve property.
- Turnout is not available for overnight horses.
- Please supervise your pets. For safety, dogs must be leashed and under control at all times.
- Please tie your horse securely in designated areas (i.e. wash racks). A loose horse can be disruptive at the least and dangerous at the most.
- As a courtesy to your fellow campers, please do not exceed the 15’ width allowed for each campsite.
- Do not block any vehicles: autos, construction, or Preserve equipment.
- Mayview Park is a residential neighborhood. Please show courtesy to our neighbors and restrict loud noises after dark.
- Please place all manure in proper manure bins. Stall cleaning equipment is not provided.
- Please contain and remove all trash and disposables. Take nothing but pictures leave; nothing but hoof prints.
- Please enter and depart the Moses Cone Memorial Park via the Carriage Road across Laurel Lane from the Preserve driveway.